Which franchise should I buy?
This is the big question only you can answer. It’s rather like asking what house or car should you buy? As with them, it depends on your personal situation, preferences and available finance.
- What can you afford?
- What are your personal aptitudes and working background?
- What would you really like to do for the rest of your career?
- Would the business need the support and participation of your family?
- Would the franchise be profitable enough to support your lifestyle?
- Would it meet your work/lifestyle balance aspirations?
Before looking at these questions in-depth, you need to ask yourself whether you are, in fact, suited for self-employment, and whether you would be prepared to run the business according to the franchisor’s rules. You will at the end of the day run your own business, but you must accept the fact that you are not entirely your own boss as you must run it according to the franchisor’s system.
This is necessary to maintain the quality and integrity of the whole network. After all, you are buying into the system not just to benefit from the brand but also its proven business system so why try to change it?
Also, see or FAQ page to understand the fundamental issues of franchising for the beginner.
More Franchise Listings coming soon.