Building a future with the UK’s leading domestic cleaning company.
Molly Maid is proud to be recognised as the leading brand in domestic cleaning in a £3 billion plus market with almost infinite possibilities for growth.
Since Molly Maid started in 1979 it has provided its cleaning services to hundreds of thousands of satisfied customers in Canada, USA, Portugal and Japan as well as the UK. This year alone over 450 Molly Maid franchises will perform in excess of two million home cleans worldwide.
A franchise you can manage
The Molly Maid service provides high quality reliable domestic cleaning operated by Franchise Owners who manage teams of maids within an exclusive area. Although some sales and management experience is an advantage, our franchise partners come from all walks of life. The qualities we look for are human attributes such as common sense, ability to get on with people and a willingness to work hard. What our franchise partners have in common is the desire to follow our system and to succeed.
Molly Maid focuses purely on providing a professional domestic cleaning service and is a household name so there is no hard sell involved.
Our commitment to you and your future
“To help you build a successful business through training, support and marketing from the best known brand in the market,” says Pam Bader OBE, Chief Executive of Molly Maid and past Chair of the British Franchise Association. “We have been operating in the UK for over 25 years so our training and launch programme has been proven time and time again.”
You’re never on your own
One of the most important benefits of a Molly Maid franchise is the level of support you get from our experienced team. They help and guide you to build and run your business successfully. It’s the perfect balance – you’ll be part of a supportive and growing network but enjoy the freedom to run a business that’s all your own. We provide expert help with your marketing campaigns and recruitment, retention and training of your staff. We also train you in every aspect of the business from bookkeeping to customer care, route planning and administration, to make sure you’ve got the foundation for success.
What you get for your investment
- Use of the most recognisable brand in domestic cleaning
- A strong and supportive Network
- Sole rights to an exclusive Molly Maid area
- A tried and proven business system to enable you to successfully operate from day one
- Comprehensive training on how to run your business using the Molly Maid business system
- Tailored ‘Right Start’ staff recruitment and marketing programmes to help build your business and pinpoint potential customers
- Full start up package including cleaning equipment, supplies, uniforms, stationery and literature
- Industry leading software to help you run your business and manage a growing customer base
- More than 300 Molly Maid cars on the road giving year round national ‘poster’ campaign.
- Advice and on-going support with dedicated business advisor throughout the life of the franchise.
- Rewards for success including reducing royalty fees.
We do everything possible to give you the reassurance and comfort you need and we make sure you’re supported every step of the way – for the simple reason that your success is our success too. Testament to the fact it works is that we have over 70 Franchisee Partners already operating throughout the UK all building their businesses on our established reputation and our unique way of working and our proven cleaning methods.
Recognised as the UK’s leading brand in the professional domestic cleaning sector has resulted in a number of accolades over the years, the most recent being for Molly Maid Franchise Owner, Sandra Redmond named Gold Winner in the 2009 BFA/HSBC Franchisee of the Year Awards. Molly Maid is a full member of the British Franchise Association.
“Delighted on securing the Franchisee of the Year Award, Sandra says, “This makes me so very proud. Gaining the title in such a challenging and highly competitive market is an enormous accolade. It is tremendous recognition for all the hard work my staff have put into the business and I thank all those who have supported me this year. This has certainly spurred me on to achieve even greater success next year!”
£16,975 + vat is the minimum investment level for a Molly Maid Franchise which consists of several elements:
- Franchise Fee – £3,000
- Exclusive Molly Maid area – £6,000 (minimum 12,000 target customers)
- ‘Right Start’ Marketing and Staff Recruitment Launch – £5,175
- Equipment and Supply Package – £2,300
- Proprietary Software – £500
We also ask our Franchisee Partners to have available a minimum of £12,000 Working Capital during the first 12 months of starting your business.
For further information, please complete and send the form below.