Camile Thai Kitchen is an award-winning healthy online delivery restaurant chain based in London. With 30+ restaurants in the UK and Ireland (and a pipeline of 20 more on the way) business is good. We have ambitious plans to develop further in London initially, and then further afield. The home delivery of hot food market is exploding in urban areas everywhere, driven by the rise of food aggregators like Deliveroo and Just Eat, as well as people’s addiction to screens.
What exactly do you do?
Camile Thai Kitchen uses restaurant-quality food ingredients to serve made to order Thai curries, stir-fries and noodle dishes that are delivered to guests doors in less than 30 minutes. Our operational model is based upon Domino’s Pizza, with better quality base ingredients made into sauces and curry pastes by our expert central production kitchen.
What does the franchise package provide?
- Market research on the proposed development area.
- Assistance with site selection, store design, equipment selection.
- 6-week fast track franchisee training programme.
- Operations manuals.
- Pre-opening staff recruitment and training.
- Assistance with hygiene and health and safety registration.
- Assistance with the business plan.
Post-Opening – Lifetime Support
- Ongoing communications with Camile community.
- Central purchasing – food, consumables, uniforms etc.
- Marketing and advertising support.
- Website and online advertising.
- Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Leaflet distribution.
- Product and concept development.
- Post-opening hand-holding and training.
- Lifetime training, assessment and support.
- Regular local and national meetings.
We have opportunities for dedicated owner-operators to expand throughout suburban areas of London. Capital costs to build a Camile range from £200-300,000 depending on the size of the location, which ranges from delivery and carryout only to 50 seaters. Minimum personal investment £100k, Total investment £200-400k
Availabilities across the south of England
Awards / Achievements
Best Thai at the National Just Eat Awards in Ireland from 2015/2016/2017 & 2018 – best Healthy takeaway in 2018 (Just Eat national awards)
Who are you looking for?
We’re looking for ambitious owner operators who see themselves opening multi-unit businesses in the years ahead to join with us in expanding throughout the south of England. Camile is offering the chance to get in on the ground floor of booming online restaurant delivery, with our fast- growing sophisticated, disruptive restaurant brand.