Autovaletdirect are an independently owned and operated franchise with over 25 years experience in the mobile valeting market place, and are now one of the longest established franchises in the industry affiliated to the British Franchise Association.
Autovaletdirect are able to offer more than mobile valeting, vehicle rectification, correction of minor paintwork problems such as scratches and colour fading etc. and odour removal and spillages. Through extensive research and development, our team has now achieved what we believe to be a perfect formula – a product and service that is not only useful to its customers but sometimes essential. A product and service, which is an amazingly cost effective alternative to everything else on the market. And finally, a product and service, which is hugely profitable for its suppliers.
Over recent years we’ve developed and refined our franchise system to the point where we believe it gives our franchisees the very best chance to build a successful, profitable and enjoyable business. We have nurtured some excellent commercial relationships with national companies for the benefit of our franchise network.
Having established a successful franchise model and sound commercial base to work from, Autovaletdirect is now ready to expand its franchise network throughout the UK. We have the experience and tried and tested business model to help you start your own successful mobile valeting business.
The automotive cleaning industry plays an important role in the UK, contributing more than £819 million to the economy.
There are over 31 million cars on the UK roads with the population forecast to increase by 10 million in the next couple of decades.
Caravan and motorhome sales are at their highest for more than five years which generates more potential business for Autovaletdirect franchisees.
The Franchise Package
- Defined and ‘protected’ territory
- Rights to use our registered trade name, trademarks and other intellectual property.
- Initial and ongoing comprehensive supplies of market leading chemicals, machinery and consumables.
- Access to the Autovaletdirect exclusive ‘know-how’.
- Liveried work wear incorporating the distinctive Autovaletdirect trademark.
- Vehicle livery in our distinctive style incorporating your name, area and free phone number.
- The Autovaletdirect operating manual, containing detailed ‘how to’ information on all aspects of running the Autovaletdirect franchise.
- ‘Free’ leads from our National alliances and regular national marketing initiatives.
- Paid attendance at numerous events including The World Super Bikes, Goodwood Festival of Speed, The Audi Quattro Golf Cup, and Corporate Track Days.
- Induction training and on-the-job training with an experienced Autovaletdirect franchisee. Ongoing back up, support, problem solving and business management from head office and other franchisees.
- Your own page on the top ranking Autovaletdirect website and your own local ‘mini-site’ optimized to your area.
- Corporate stationary and proven marketing material
- Credit card chip and pin mobile terminal, never miss a sale.
- 24/7 national call centre and free phone number so you never miss a call.
- Vehicle fitting incorporating the unique ‘Autovaletdirect System’ to include self-sufficient water, RCD protected power and unrivalled hot water system. Corporate valet bay can be purchased at an extra cost.
We have a great value fully compressive start up package starting from £14,950. Finance can be dealt with in much more detail at the first meeting.
All of our franchisees operate from liveried vans in order to promote the Autovaletdirect brand and build client awareness locally. However, whilst we insist our franchisees portray a professional, high quality image, you have the option of new, pre-owned, financed or purchased outright vehicles, and we are happy to help you with this.
Pre-owned vehicles can currently be sourced starting from around £6,500 plus vat. (Factory fitted bulkheads can be purchased and fitted for £199 plus vat). New vehicles can currently be sourced starting from £13,000 plus vat. The choice is yours, whatever you are comfortable with and suits your budget.
“I chose the Autovaletdirect franchise as I thought it would give me ongoing training and support. As it is an established franchise and being professional, I would be more likely to build up a good customer base quicker than being on my own. I have received excellent support from my franchisor he is always available to answer any queries I may have and is very supportive and motivating. The training I have had with another franchisee has also been excellent and very informative.” Richard Keen, Autovaletdirect (Swindon)
“The support from the franchisor was excellent. After my initial meeting I was not given a hard sell to sign up. I spent a day with an established franchisee to get an idea of the day-to-day work involved. I was also given the opportunity to spend time with other franchisees. After setting up, the franchisor has assisted in sourcing a van and equipment and given valuable advice and guides on advertising. My training was two weeks, one spent with existing franchisees in their area and the second week being accompanied by another franchisee. The training was well structured and I could undertake at my own pace. The support is ongoing and I can call upon anyone within the franchise for help and advice at any time.” Karl Miller, Autovaletdirect (Leamington Spa)
“The Autovaletdirect brand, training, and unique systems have been instrumental in building my business to a multi-van operation in just over two years. The quality, value, convenience and uniqueness of the Autovaletdirect systems have ensured the company remains the leading brand in this lucrative and rapidly growing marketplace. I share other franchisees ambitions to grow the business and develop more of a management role in the future.” Richard Rowe, Autovaletdirect (Cheltenham)
“Just thought I’d drop you a line to say thanks to the Autovaletdirect guys for this weekend. As usual the guys were fantastic, it’s a pleasure to work with them and they are so accommodating.” Belinda Mines, Alfa Romeo World Super Bikes event organiser
For further information, please complete and send the form below.