Find your perfect franchise without leaving your house
The National Franchise Exhibition is going virtual to engage and inspire the next generation of franchise owners. This new online event offers the perfect opportunity to research your options, chat to representatives from an exciting range of franchises and identify the ideal one for you, all from the comfort of your own home.
Log in on Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd of October to take advantage of a packed programme and to get immediate answers to your questions.
Whether you have been considering running a business for a while, have just started your research, or are seeking an alternative source of income post-redundancy – this is the ideal opportunity to start your franchising journey.
To make the most of the virtual event:
- Clear space in your diary to explore all the event has to offer. Choose an environment where you can relax and focus, preferably with a computer or laptop, and consider switching off emails and silencing your phone to avoid distractions. Brand representatives and industry experts will be online for two days to answer all your questions, and you’ll have access to free presentations and a wealth of resources to help you make an informed decision about your future in franchising.
- Identify the franchise brands you want to talk to. Not sure where to start? Watch an introductory presentation for guidance on the essential questions to ask – all the representatives at the event are there to answer your questions and help you to unlock the potential of franchising.
- Engage with as many franchisors and expert advisers as you can. The more people you chat with, the more you will learn about what business might be right for you.
- Select the seminars you would like to attend live (places in seminars are limited so make sure to arrive on time). Don’t forget, the remaining sessions will be available on-demand after the event so don’t worry if your choices clash.
- Seek out free professional advice and make connections with people that can help. Gain a deeper understanding of the franchise model and get guidance from the British Franchise Association (BFA) or explore finance options available by chatting to representatives from HSBC and specialist funding providers. Considering franchising your own business? Ashtons Franchise Consultants will be on hand to offer complimentary advice.
Participating brands include Coffee Planet, Sparkle Cleaning, Ethical Property Partners, TruGreen and many more, representing a broad spectrum of sectors and investment levels. Crucially, every franchise brand taking part has been assessed and accredited by the BFA the voluntary self-regulatory body for UK franchising. This allows you to explore your options with the confidence that the brands attending are genuine business format franchises with a proven track record.
Helen McCulloch portfolio sales director for the event summarises: “The National Franchise Exhibition virtual event is an exciting new development for the industry. This is a truly interactive and engaging experience that will enable visitors to chat live with franchisors, attend live and on-demand educational seminars, access free advice and guidance from industry professionals and fully immerse themselves in the world of franchising. A unique opportunity – not to be missed!”
Logging into The National Franchise Exhibition Virtual event couldn’t be easier! Register for free today at FranchiseTickets.co.uk and you’ll receive personalised login details to the live event on 2 & 3 October. Access to expert advice and presentations is free and on a first-come, first-served basis so start planning your ‘visit’ today.Show tickets