Discover How You Can Help Home And Business Owners Save Thousands On Replacement Carpets With This Simple Family Friendly Franchise Opportunity
CARPETKARE is the perfect solution when you want a flexible business opportunity that’s in high demand, earning you great money as well as fitting easily around you and your family
The CARPETKARE Service:
Trapped dust and dirt from everyday use can soon make carpet and upholstery look tired, worn and old. Kids, pets and those unfortunate accidents in the home can cause a lot of stress to homeowners forced to consider replacement options.
Businesses face similar costs and dilemmas ensuring their premises provide a clean, fresh and welcoming environment for employees and visitors.
Where once people would simply order replacements regardless of cost, it’s no longer an option for most, so they will look for professional, affordable alternatives to prolong the life of their furnishings.
This is great news for CARPETKARE Franchisees who have seen a substantial rise in demand for their services, helping them enjoy healthy profits and a great work/life balance.
Your CARPETKARE Franchise will offer a complete solution to all home and business owners carpet and upholstery cleaning needs. It is easy for you to build a lucrative and successful business with us.
The CARPETKARE Service provides:
- A clean, fresh environment to be proud of
- Improved indoor air quality for family and staff
- Prolong the life of carpets and upholstery
- Personal satisfaction
- Warm and welcoming home
- Professionally presented business premises
- Attracting and appealing property for sale
CARPETKARE provides everything you need to run a successful van based CARPETKARE Franchise, working from home with the potential earnings of up to £40,000 a year.
Are you a potential CARPETKARE Franchisee?
If you are motivated, have a great approach to customer care and provide a high standard of service CARPETKARE is a great opportunity, we even help you get customers…
- Proven System – Over 12 years experience in the industry provides you with a tried and tested business model for you to benefit from
- Great Market Potential – You’ll learn how to treat, clean and dry different carpets and upholstery so you can provide services to both homes and businesses, increasing your market potential
- Growing Demand – Because investing in costly replacements is not an option for most home and business owners any more, demand for professional, affordable expert carpet and upholstery cleaning services is rapidly growing
- Ethically Efficient – We use the most efficient equipment currently available, so we can dry out an average sized carpet in 2 hours. This significantly reduces the disruption time to both families and business owners and is one of the many reasons we are the preferred choice for expert carpet and upholstery cleaning
- First Class Support – The training and support you receive has been designed to give you step by step help and guidance to ensure your success as a CarpetKare Franchisee
- Achieve A Great Work Life Balance – With the potential of earning up to £40,000 a year with an opportunity that fits easily around your family and satisfies your career aspirations more and more people are deciding to take the exciting step to join as a CarpetKare Franchisee every month
The total to invest in a CARPETKARE Franchise is £14,000 + VAT; this includes:
- Franchise license fee of £5,000 + VAT
- Initial business support and equipment package of £9,500 + VAT
Monthly Management Fee – To help you grow your business there is a monthly management fee of £550 plus VAT, increasing by just 2.5% each year to a maximum of 5 years. Remember this covers everything you need to support your business growth such as
- All ongoing marketing support
- Top ranking content management system
- Monthly PPC (Pay Per Click) campaigns
- Maintaining your local position on page 1 of Google
- Ongoing email and telephone support from Head Office
We also can offer financial assistance for you, through a reputable bank specialising in Franchise financing.
Training and Support
Our extensive hands-on training program is designed to help you create effortless systems, strategies and processes you can easily apply for sustainable and ongoing growth in your business including:
- Expert training in the most advanced carpet cleaning system available
- Correct and safe use of carpet cleaning chemicals
- Hands on training in customer houses – by an experienced carpet cleaning technician
- Full support from Head Office
- And much more
CarpetKare Franchise opportunities are available throughout selected areas of the UK, Ireland and Worldwide. With more and more people deciding to join us every month areas across the UK go quickly.
GREAT! WHAT’S MY NEXT STEP?
If you would like more information about the CarpetKare Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning Franchise, simply fill out the form below and our Franchise Manager will contact you with more details about how a CarpetKare Franchise can provide you with a flexible, reputable and profitable business to enjoy.